Ecommerce Project Manager
Ecommerce Project Manager, Central London - GBP40,000 to GBP45,000
My client is an award Creative Agency who produce a range of material of global client across the fashion, entertainment and lifestyle industries. This role will sit within their Digital Team, who manages the design and build of all digital assets for the studio as well as client work. They are a highly creative team that work on high quality, cutting edge digital projects.
The studio have a need for a Project Manager with an ecommerce and web build background to assist them in the delivery of a wide range of ecommerce projects that will sit alongside their current output. You will manage all aspects of delivery, making sure builds are on time, on budget and completed to the highest standard. You will be the "go to" within the team for all things ecommerce, advising on strategy, best practice, budget, timeframes and technical knowhow. You will be managing multiple projects, some of which will be large and complex web based builds.
Candidates will need to have web build and ecommerce experience, preferably working with Magento and Shopify, however candidates with other similar platform experience will be considered. Design and technical teams are based in house, you will work closely with the wider creative and strategy teams, assisting them with all things ecommerce.
You will need excellent presentation skills, both spoken and written with a positive, team focussed work ethic. You will need to be strong in project management methodologies, be client-facing and have sound commercial acumen.
- • Have responsibility across technical web build and ecommerce based projects
- • Create, negotiate and manage budgets across multiple projects
- • Direct designers and developers; relaying requirements precisely following defined company processes
- • Ensure the project is on budget and producers are informed of the status of their budgets on a regular basis
- • Work with finance to ensure cost reports are reconciled
- • Set-up and manage processes across the team to make delivery and project admin more efficient
Skills and Experiences
- • You will require as many of the following as possible:
- • Experience of project managing complex technical and ecommerce led projects
- • A love of Gant charts, Excel and an obsession with the detail will help
- • A 'Can Do' attitude with an equal determination to deliver and have fun along the way
- • Knowledge of best practice project management including Agile Development methodologies
- • Excellent knowledge of the technical aspects of web and app development
- • Minimum of 5 years project management experience
- • Knowledge of 'Shopify' would be very beneficial.
- • Brilliant communication skills - both giving clear direction and listening to others or clients
- • Be customer and delivery focused
- • An almost psychic ability to flush out any issues as early as possible in the project (creative, cost-related, technical or operational) and to resolve these effectively
- • Ability to motivate teams and bring projects together
- • Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
Please do get in touch if this sounds of interest and you'd like to learn more -
. Date posted: 05/09/2017