Cyber Project Manager
Cyber Security Project Manager
My client, a financial services organisation based in Cardiff are actively looking for a permanent Cyber Security Project Manager to join their team. This is an exciting time to join the company and take ownership of Data Security and Data/Asset Management. You will be working in an extremely dynamic and agile working environment with a project team that has total buy in from the board level down. If you are looking for a long term career path, with a fantastic working environment this is the perfect role for you.
- We are in particularly interested in Project managers with a background in data security and resilience improvements, however extensive experience working on more general cyber security projects will also be considered.
- An appreciation of asset and configuration management and aspects of working a within a wider programme of security improvement would also be beneficial.
- You will have a proven record of delivering successful projects working as part of a larger programme team.
- The successful candidate will be required to Manage improvements in the following areas;
- Data Mapping
- Data Classification & Labelling
- Data Retention & Minimisation
- Data in Transit Encryption (DiTE)
- Data at Rest Encryption (DaRE)
- Key Management
- Certificate Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Disaster Recovery (DR) Planning
- 5 years or more in a focused Cyber Security Project Management role
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to run with a baseline business plan and deliver