With the current boom within the construction industry, Davis Mills has been instructed to source a talented Project Manager (number 1) by our client, a thriving regional main contractor concentrating on the London region. They have just secured a £26m refurbishment in Central London converting a commercial property into a luxury Hotel. The scheme consists of a large basement excavation, heavy structural alternations and a very high end fit out.
Reporting to a Contracts Manager, the company requires a Project Manager who will contribute at the highest level with regards to responsibility for delivery of the project safely, on time and to the client’s satisfaction. The Project Manager will ensure that during the project all aspects of safety, environmental, quality, technical and commercial management issues are implemented and maintained. The Project Manager will create and set up a team appropriate for the project in order to develop and retain staff.
Background of the Project Manager
The Project Manager will have a background and be extremely competent at bringing in a project to time, quality and budget. Other pre requisites are:
• Main contracting background within the London market
• Experience of cut and carve structural elements.
• Some experience on large value projects.
• Strong management and communication skills
• Commercially and technically competent
• Strong appreciation for health and safety, procedures and programme.
• Comfortable with managing meetings and dealing with the client and their representatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to join one of the major players within the industry, who are securing long term clients and hatching interesting expansion plans for the future. On offer is a salary to £80,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly