Vitality, Project Manager, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Project Manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day project management; engaging stakeholders and manage senior level relationships, consider commercial implications and costs to ensure project viability and drive the successful delivery of bespoke software solutions across a number products and platforms.
Responsibilities as our Project Manager:
- Responsible for all aspects of project lifecycle activity; scoping, set up, planning, reporting, controls, pro-active risk management, stakeholder management and communications
- Liaise with programme management (if the project is part of a programme) and related projects to ensure that work is neither overlooked nor duplicated
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, key milestones and schedules
- Leads cross-functional project team meetings to ensure project strategy and operational issues are reviewed.
- Work with working group to oversee delivery against milestones and review and report on status and escalate any issues
- Ensure key stakeholders, internally and externally, are aware of what is required and when
- Prepare project status reports and present project performance updates to Senior Management, Stakeholders and Business Line managers
- Facilitate completion of initial business analysis and requirements in coordination with project stakeholders
- Provide business updates to Development teams to ensure technology solutions support business requirements. - Ensures Development is clear on business requirements and liaises regularly with Development lead/s on the project
- Managing 3rd party vendor relationships and interface between the project sponsor and the vendors
- Identify and proactively manage any inter-dependencies across functions within the project
- Identify and manage potential project risks and issues to achieving project objectives and elevates to appropriate stakeholders and management
- Manage project scope by enforcing change control procedures
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Establishes and measure project performance metrics
- Liaise with appointed project assurance representatives to assure the overall direction and integrity of the project
To become our Project Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience managing the end-to-end delivery of complex solutions.
- Excellent experience as a Project Manager and a reputation for delivery
- Strong data and analytical skills, necessary to understand & synthesise large quantities of information across complex project
- Experience of managing medium to large cross functional teams
- Demonstrable stakeholder management to Executive level
- Proven communication, influencing and problem solving skills
- Pragmatic, especially under pressure
- Sensitive to the variety of responses to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 3rd Party supplier experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to embrace the company culture and embed that into day to day interactions
Working for Vitality as a Project Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Project Manager please click ‘apply’ today.