We're looking for a passionate and driven Project Manager to join our growing, award- winning, mobile app agency.
You will be tasked with profitable and efficient delivery of projects with a day to day focus on improving process, commercial rigor & technical excellence.
Your responsibility is 'end to end' – fleshing out project concepts with designers, working through the technical details with developers and ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Have exposure to software development - ideally from an agency or mobile development environment
• You will have managed/delivered projects and be able to demonstrate where the business benefited from your knowledge/experience
• You will also need to have effective and proven people management skills too
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office & Project Management Software (Trello, Jira, Asana or equivalent)
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Managing allocated resources so that team members are focussed, motivated and working to timeframes to ensure timely project execution
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
If you have all this and are looking for a new challenge with a fast paced, growing and passionate business – get in touch
This role offers career progression and you will be rewarded with an attractive package including bonus scheme, pension and health plan
• Location: Bedford (near Milton Keynes, 5 minutes from J13 of M1)
• Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
• Salary: £45k, Negotiable depending on experience
To be considered for this role, please apply today.