The JM Group are now recruiting for two Project Managers to join a leading Managed Services provider based in Reading. We are looking for solutions-driven candidates with proven experience managing the end-to-end delivery of complex projects.
* Coordinate both standard and bespoke customer projects and ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
* Communicate with clients and manage their expectations throughout the project
* Coordinate provisioning activities with other internal departments (technical teams, sales team and accounts team) including effective resource management.
* Manage the customer relationship throughout the provisioning process in line with processes, ensuring customer satisfaction.
* Collate, maintain and report on statistical information related to the provisioning of services.
* Effectively manage external third party suppliers and partners to provision new services on time and in full. This may involve establishing and negotiating new relationships if and when necessary.
* As part of the Project Management team, jointly manage improvements to documentation, processes and tools when required, and in line with internal project management processes.
* Minimum Degree level or equivalent
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Ideally Prince 2 Foundation qualification or equivalent
* APMP and ITIL Certifications advantageous
* IT Project Management experience
* Experience with Microsoft packages, in particular Microsoft Project
* Experience with running complex medium/large scale IT projects, on time and on budget
* Experience with developing and managing budgets
* Ability to translate customer needs into project deliverables
* Experience delivering IT infrastructure projects across cloud, hosting, managed networks, application services, Data Centre migration and virtualisation platforms
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.