Join the DSV Solutions Project Management Team executing new business implementations and strategic business change
Job responsibilities for the role will be:
• Implementing new business wins
• Manage strategic business change
• Leading project meetings internal and external
• Manage a project team of Work Stream Leaders
• Providing detailed updates to the Senior Management Team
• Project planning & effective use of project controlling documents
• Effective risk management
• Managing implementation budgets
• Presenting DSV solutions project methodology to customers
The Successful Applicant will be:
• Prince2 Practitioner
• Proven track record of managing successful projects
• A good degree of computer literacy, competent user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Attention to detail
• Good commercial sense
• Good communication skills
• Good written and spoken English is essential
• Logistics / warehouse operational experience with ideally a varied experience in
• logistics roles
• Awareness of TUPE legislation
• Awareness of relevant industry legislation
The place of work:
The candidate will ideally be based at their Head Office in Raunds (Northamptonshire); however it is a National role so this can be flexible.
• Project management using Prince2 methodology
• Managing projects in key sectors of the logistics industry
• At least 3-5 years in a warehousing logistics environment
• Competitive Salary
• Company Car & Fuel Card
• Contributory Pension
Please apply online for this Project Manager role with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.