IT Development Project Manager
My client has an immediate requirement to recruit a Project Manager with a proven ability delivering web based software solutions of varying sizes & complexity across the full project lifecycle in an Agile environment.
They have a wide and diverse number of projects running at any one particular time and due to growth are looking for a pair of steady and controlled hands to take control of several key projects they're currently working on, not to mention an impressive number of exciting and varied projects listed on the tech roadmap this year.
As the IT Development Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include,
- Excellent IT project management background
- Excellent and proven background of managing and delivering IT software development and application development projects
- Previous and proven experience of implementing Agile into an organisation
- Strong Agile project delivery experience
- Ideally certified with a PRINCE2 Certification
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent experience of risk & issue management, resource allocation, allocating resources and third parties etc.
The salary for this fantastic opportunity is up to £45k depending on experience plus an excellent working environment with lots of like minded people.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.