A fantastic opportunity has risen for an experienced, bright and dedicated Project Manager (Parking) based in Brighton for an ASAP start date and initially for a period of 6 months. Working for a huge public sector organisation where there can be room for development and progression, training and guidance throughout the assignment, an extremely competitive wage of £17.90 per hour plus holiday pay and working in a friendly working environment.
- To support, develop and where appropriate, lead parking projects across Brighton
- Help to identify and develop funding opportunities and bids for new projects
- To lead, co-ordinate and where appropriate matrix manage a multidisciplinary project team support on strategic projects across Brighton & Hove
- To prepare progress, risk management and end stage reports
- To manage an effective project communication strategy
- Support and where necessary lead on consultations with the public, local interest groups and elected members, other council departments etc.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent professional experience of parking projects
- High degree of political sensitivity
- Experience of preparation and presentation of a large number of clear and concise committee reports
- Experience of effective support and management of high profile challenging projects
- Wide experience of project management in a governmental context
- Extensive experience of public consultation and engagement
- Experience of using project management tools
- Wonderful communication skills
This is a Project Manager (Parking) role in Brighton starting ASAP and looking to pay £17.90 per hour.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.