Digital Project Manager
Our Client is a London digital agency working with a range of corporate, education and government clients. Their projects have connected more than 1.8 million people in 25 countries, and they have received multiple awards and nominations.
They are now looking for a Project Manager with experience managing enterprise scale projects.
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of all digital projects within the agency
- Growing, motivating and supporting the team - from recruitment and selection, to training and ongoing development, mentoring and coaching
- Solving and unblocking problems and issues as they arise in a timely and constructive manner
- Proactively communicating key information - at the correct level of detail - to all project stakeholders
- Owning and managing project artefacts and documentation (with the support of the project coordinator)
Key skills required:
- A proven track record in organising and coordinating enterprise digital project teams to realise their potential
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in project management for enterprise scale digital projects
- Exceptional communication skills - managing stakeholder communications throughout the full project lifecycle (both internal and external stakeholders at all levels)
- Thorough understanding and implementation experience of an industry standard methodology - managing planning, scope, resource and budget
- Bachelor's Degree and/or industry standard project management qualification or equivalent (PRINCE2, PMP in an enterprise environment, or Agile with at least 4 years successfully delivering enterprise scale projects)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.