Location: Basildon, Essex - SS15 6EF
Sales Executive Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
Main Purpose of Role:
The role of the Project Manager is to work with the delivery teams across the business to deliver projects that are varied in size and nature, and both internal and external across the breadth of the Wilmington Healthcare portfolio of products and services. While projects are typically managed remotely from a single location, there will be the need from time to time to travel across Wilmington healthcare sites (Basildon, London, Nottingham) and client/supplier sites as and when required by the project.
It is the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure that projects are delivered profitably and on time, and that the quality of the project deliverables is outstanding and delights both internal and external customers. You will be required to work extensively with operational delivery and client services teams in order to successfully deliver projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• To work under the guidance of the Head of Project Management
• Deliver projects successfully with respect to time, budget and quality.
• Manage multiple projects concurrently, managing time and priorities as necessary
• Liaise with clients (internal and external) on project progress as required
• Liaise with Account directors and project sponsors to keep them appraised on progress, risks and issues and ensure they are dealt with appropriately in a timely manner.
• Maintain relevant project documentation, e.g. risks, issues, logs, status reports, project plans, change control etc.
• Monitor and report on profitability of projects
• Co-ordinate and produce cost estimates and quotes for possible projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Recognised Project Management qualification - e.g. Prince 2, APMP
• 2+ years hands on experience of managing complex projects.
• Experience of liaising with clients
• Experience liaising with Account Directors
• Knowledge of project management methodologies (Prince 2, APMP etc.) and best practice project management
• Exceptional Problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal communications skils and a high standard of written English and Grammar
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Commercial Awareness
• Degree level education
• The Project Manager will gain considerable understanding of the operational and production aspects of our business, including CRM data flows and service delivery, analytics and Pharma Business Intelligence. Any previous experience in these areas would be beneficial.
• Experience working within or with the NHS or Pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of Healthcare datasets e.g. HES, QOF
• Knowledge of the Healthcare industry and the NHS
• Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
• Understanding of ISO9001 and ISO27001
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"