Delivery Manager / Project Manager
am currently working on a role with a client in Birmingham who are an innovative and exciting organisation in the Supply Chain and Financial Services sector who are looking for a Delivery Manager / Project Manager. They typically work with large public companies.
You will be based in Birmingham but the role will involve travel to client sites regularly.
You will be part of the European Delivery Team helping to ensure that implementations are delivered on time and in budget.
You will be delivering high profile implementation projects primarily in the public sector such as with the NHS and other government organisations.
To be successful you will have:
• Excellent project management skills
• 8 years of direct in managing projects involving change – some which will be in the public sector.
• Change management skills
• Having led a significant change or system implementation initiative
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, including:
• creating and delivering reports and presentations from C-level down
• developing briefing materials
• Organisational and resource management skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills:
• managing the escalation of project issues and resolving effectively
• proactively observing and solving problems
• influencing stakeholder groups
• delivering process improvements
Nice to have skills:
• combination of public and private sector experience
• consultancy experience
• an appreciate of accounting (accounts payable / accounts receivable)
• Salary up to £60k
• Life insurance
• Flexible working
• Discretionary bonus
• Private medical healthcare
• 25 days holiday
The office are in central Birmingham and are just at 5-10 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station. This makes the offices easily commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham Worcester and the majority of the Midlands.
If this is something that you are interested in it would be great to receive you application so we can discuss this in more detail.
Initial interviews are being held week commencing 25th September and 2nd October
Apply now for immediate consideration
Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Birmingham based with travel / £45-60k + benefits