Project Manager - Insurance
My client are one of the longest standing and reputable savings, investments, insurance companies internationally. They are looking for a Project Manager to join their Group Functions division to work across all of the different divisions within their insurance practice.
Project Manager - Insurance Responsibilities
- Takes end to end responsibility for the delivery of up to 2 medium complex projects or a small project portfolio
- Leads project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities ensuring that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained and issues are actively managed through to their successful resolution.
- Delivers effective communication to all interested parties including stakeholders and Senior Managers
- Manages third party relationships
- Determine, monitor, and review all project economics, including costs, staffing requirements, project resources, and project risk
- Demonstrates compliance with agreed methodology, standards, policies and procedures to ensure strong governance, sharing knowledge and providing feedback and ideas so that performance is continually improved.
Project Manager - Insurance Requirements
- Must have insurance experience
- Project Management Delivery Experience - Strong experience of project delivery across insurance
- Project Management qualifications are desirable
- Budgets-Is proficient in the principles, methods, techniques and tools for the preparation and monitoring of budgets to minimise costs and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Ability to manage Stakeholders
- Experience working with 3rd parties
For further information contact Sophie at HFG on 0207 337 1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Manager - Insurance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly