My client is the governing body of one of the most popular sports in the world.
Its key objectives are to develop, grow and promote the sport around the world, and to ensure that the rules and integrity of the game are upheld at all times.
As well as managing over 2,000 tournaments worldwide, they also own and run the international team competitions, and manages the Olympic event.
They do most of their IT systems development and support in-house using the latest Microsoft technologies and with a data management framework that includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, SharePoint 2013, and SQL Server 2012.
The successful candidate will have come from a project management position and been involved with large scale software development projects. This role will involve a major project which will encompass a complete re development of an online system supplied to sporting customers.
- Solid background as a project manager involved with software development projects
- Functioned in an Agile methodology
- Understanding of product/software development and project lifecycles
- Competent in managing large scale projects (12months+)
- Background in the sporting industry
- Project management certification
- Certified agile practitioner
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 Excellent benefits package (inc Annual Bonus, 25 days holiday, Excellent Pension, Health Care, Free Lunches)
Interviews will be held from 18/09/2017.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.