A market leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke products used within the motor sport, automotive, defence and other industries are looking for a Project Manager to join the growing delivery team. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for working on one of the largest projects that has just come to fruition with the business. This is a great opportunity for a proven Project Manager to work with a well recognised blue chip organisation on one of their most cutting edge products.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Forming your own project team depending on the deliverable
- Working closely with the Chief Engineer
- Clearly defining the projects variables and mile stones
- Identify the projects resource
- Compiling technical bulletins
- Maintain flow of communication between internal and external stakeholders
The successful Project Manager will have the following:
- Proven project manager experience preferably within an engineering environment
- Solid experience using planning tools and MS Project
- An ability to challenge the current methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven ability at managing multiple projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an engineering organisation who pushing the boundaries within their field of engineering and continuing to create products that have never been seen before. If you are an experienced Project Manager who is keen to work for an organisation where you can take sole ownership of engineering projects and work on projects for blue chip organisations then apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.