Due to continued expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Project Manager to supervise and manage the research projects running through our Operations Team. You will ideally have similar experience gained within a Market Research agency or are an experienced Research Executive wanting to move into a Project Management role.
1 to 2 years Market Research experience is essential for this role where you will be used to overseeing clients requirements and research topics, managing multiple projects at a time to meet and exceed our clients expectations.
You will be working with big named brands and alongside many research and media agencies both in the UK and globally. The majority of our projects are online surveys but increasingly are involving other data collection methods including geo-location and behavioural understanding.
You will be part of a friendly and vibrant team of 5 Project Managers reporting to a Head of Dept and working alongside the Operations team consisting of programmers and data processors.
- Responsible for taking receipt of surveys provided by the client and checking these meet the criteria of the initial brief.
- To liaise and manage the client throughout the whole study process, keeping them updated and to meet their expectations around delivery
- To brief in the programmers and data processors and manage their delivery of all elements of the project
- To check quotas and manage distribution of sample to ensure fieldwork is completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that individual targets are met with regards to personal hours worked on project and the hours worked by the programmers and data team.
- Acting as a first port of call for any problems or escalations within the Project Team.
- Any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the role
1 to 2 years Market Research experience gained within a research agency, either within Project management of quantative studies or as a Research executive and you must have an understanding of either survey design or working with data.
- Proven project management skills and demonstrate skills in managing/developing relationships
- Ability to maintain positive client relationships, taking responsibility for meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations.
- Ability to multi task and oversee several projects and tasks at any one time with tight timescales
- Excellent customer service skills
- You have the ability to focus on achieving results, keeping calm under pressure and continually looking to make improvements.
- Confident communicator
- Attention to detail
- You can work under your own initiative, seeking guidance when necessary
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Self-Motivated with a fast learning and flexible approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Qualifications / Training:
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and maths or equivalent.
Must be able to work in our Leeds Office
What we’re offering:
- Very Competitive Salary (DOE)
- 24 days holiday plus an extra day on your birthday (3 days to be kept for Christmas shutdown)
- On the job training with opportunities for career progression
- Pension and Childcare Vouchers
- Perkbox Employee Perks Scheme
- Regular Social Events
- Friday Drinks Fridge
- Increased holidays after 2 years service
- Leeds City Centre Office
Ready to apply? Click the Apply Now button and include a short covering letter explaining why you are the person we need!