£60-65k + Package
Due to significant growth and new developments we are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work on an exciting project in Aylesbury. You will manage an established team ensuring that the Galliard Homes product is constructed in a diligent and safe manner, to the exact standards of our brand and in line with budgeted costs.
It is essential that the successful Project Manager must have;
- Experience of leading and implementing a broad range of projects, managing supplier contracts and ensuring service performance
- New build and conversion residential construction experience
- In depth experience and knowledge of planning and working on projects from £5 million to £50 million plus
- Experience of managing a team and a large project from start to finish
- A sound understanding of modern construction techniques including; fit out trades, piling, cladding systems etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- A highly competitive basic salary
- 24 days paid holiday
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme