This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst or Developer or a similar technical role looking to take the next step as a Project Manager to work alongside the Head of IT Delivery. You will have 3-4 years relevant industry experience and work well within a team and have the initiative to promote and drive further processes and efficiencies into the business. You love to roll your sleeves up and prize yourself on getting the job done!
You will be familiar with agile development principles and implementing improvements as the applications evolve and the requirements change.
- Requirements Gathering: Documentation of Requirements and Design in a variety of formats, including Use Cases, Functional Specifications and User Stories.
- Design and produce Mock Ups / Wireframes and work flows.
- Preparing Project documentation and tracking activities against project plans. Running and owning the project through to completion.
- Planning workload dependent on product releases, planning project roadmap and implementation plans.
- Keeping projects on time and within budget / scope.
- Act as an intermediary for problems, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working with the development team to identify areas of the website that need performance and optimisation changes and implement through the development cycle.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years technical project experience.
- Demonstrable ability to deliver to business requirements.
- Project planning and creating project plans with milestones.
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken format.
- Ability to conduct workshops with business users to gather requirements and feel comfortable delivering presentations at an executive level.
- Experience of technical projects and working with technical teams.
- Analysis skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but stay focused on delivery to agreed requirements.
- Experience with working on parallel activities and to be able to schedule their own time accordingly.
- Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall