Can you make things happen? Can you implement major projects that will impact across a company’s operations?
If you can, then this role is for you.
Due to ongoing expansion we need experienced Project Management professionals to project manage the delivery of our world-class CRM, Charging, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning and Reporting solutions and liaise with customers, system implementers, business managers and our development teams.
Role will include:
- Ensure the successful delivery of fixed priced end to end projects and implementations to time, specification and budget and ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Responsible for managing all elements of delivery, including managing scope, budget and plan strictly against contract.
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with the Project Delivery Methodology.
- Highly hands-on role, requiring Project Manager to manage projects and teams including business analysts, application configuration, product testing, software delivery, system installation and change management.
- Negotiate, manage and resolve technical scope items with customers.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the project.
- Identify and win potential incremental business with the client. Drive customer satisfaction quality levels and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Manage disputes with the client and internal teams/people and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Manage a successful transition from delivery into support and be responsible for system stability for the first 3 months after go-live.
- Build senior level client relationships across the client organisation.
- Lead business improvements initiatives within the services division to ensure customer retention.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience of delivering complex projects.
- Proven record of delivering fixed priced projects on time, budget and quality.
- Proven record of managing serious disputes and achieving positive outcomes.
- Proven record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with project planning and tracking tools such as MS Project
- Working knowledge of the Software Development life cycle using Waterfall or Agile methodologies.
- At least 5 years full time project management.
- The ability to produce clear and concise project documentation
Technical background to include:
- Business Analysis – highly desirable
- Line Management
- Telecoms Billing & CRM experience – highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Dispute Management & strong commercial awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Team motivation
- Organisation skills and flexibility
- Flexible, pragmatic approach to project delivery
- The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary, and technically challenging, cutting edge projects. It is important that the successful candidate has a passion for learning new technologies.
- The vacancy is based in the Newbury office and the successful candidate will be a self-starter who is willing to work autonomously.
- The benefits package includes 24 days holiday plus ‘your birthday off’, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work promotions, holiday buy/sell options and a stakeholder pension.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO REVIEW THE ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO VALIDATE THEIR SUITABILITY BEFORE APPLYING.
THIS IS THE FIRST ADVERTISEMENT FOR THIS ROLE AND AS SUCH WE ARE NOT YET ABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM THOSE CANDIDATES WITHOUT A PERMIT TO WORK IN THE UK.