Interior Design Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Interior Design Project Manager to join an incredible company who lead the way in creating amazing interiors, based at our client's offices in Salisbury, Wilts.
In this role, you will have full project responsibility from start to finish, gaining a high level of job satisfaction across an extensive and varied client base. You will be involved in all aspects of a project from conception to implementation, including client briefing, budgeting, sourcing and specifying. There will also be occasional work on site, both preparing and installing projects.
Comprehensive training in all aspects of our exciting and constantly evolving industry is provided in order to develop your skills to their full potential, along with a competitive salary.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Designing interior and exterior schemes within an agreed time-frame and that fall within budget
- Creating image boards for client approval
- Calculating costings and preparing supporting documents
- Project managing all aspects and keeping accurate project records
- Monitoring project progress and liaising with the Main Contractor with regular site visits
- Carry out surveys and site audits
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients to achieve a high rate of repeat business
- Provide additional support to team members; specifying artwork and furniture and sourcing accessories
- Effectively communicate design concepts to various departments for production
Qualities and Experience Required:
- Flexible, highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise changing workloads
- Degree qualified or equivalent with several years experience in Interior Design
- Commercially aware with a strong creative instinct
- Sufficient numeracy skills to understand all budget aspects and margins
- Use of English to a standard that enables effective verbal and written communication with clients and others
- Competent use of Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Confident and persuasive when presenting and communicating with clients
- Reasonable, confident and assertive when resolving problems with suppliers, colleagues and others
- Cooperative, respectful and helpful with clients, suppliers, colleagues and others
- Clean UK Driving License. Hire vehicles are provided for travelling
This is a full time opportunity with a healthy portfolio of business already attained. For more information please contact Louise at ReQuire Consultancy.