Construction Project Manager
My client – a construction company in West London – is seeking a Construction Project Manager for an exciting permanent opportunity.
Working with the Managing Director, and covering the M4 Corridor, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing a variety of engineering projects within a ‘live environment’ with values ranging from £100k - £5million.
Day to day duties will include:
- Taking full control of the day to day running of a small construction business in support of the main engineering division.
- Supervising the directly employed tradesmen and labourers together with the specialist and trade subcontractors who are employed on number of contracts.
- Effectively plan and control all site-building operations according to the safety and hygiene requirements of the particular production area and the contract programme
- Ensuring that all plant required on site is used safely and correctly and is immediately off hired when no longer required.
- Maintaining standards of quality, which are specified and ensure that the appropriate methods of quality controls are implemented on site.
To apply for this role or to find out about other Estates & Facilities jobs, please contact Stephen Maxwell on the London Estates & Facilities Recruitment team on 020 7557 7677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as a competitive salary, the successful applicant will also receive a company car
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.