Interim Facilities Project/Service Manager
A large NHS organisation are currently undertaking a large change project and need support within the Estates and Facilities Department on an interim basis for a period of 3 months initially.
- Support with the compiling of key performance measures which are aimed at maximising the net financial efficiency of the services whilst placing a constant focus of ensuring that the quality and safety are maintained to the standards set by the Trust Board;
- Ensure effective negotiation, commercial delivery and contract management of new and existing complex contracts;
- Negotiate with suppliers, contractors and leasers to achieve win/win outcomes, providing contracts and leases which protect the Trust’s interests and support the strategic programme;
- Provide leadership and project management expertise on new systems and processes being implemented/already implemented into the organisation including software systems;
- Ensure that all subcontracted services are managed to their respective Service Level Agreements and ensure that the procurement processes are followed to ensure best value for the Trust and effective contract management mechanisms to hold our contractors to account;
- Produce robust operational procedures for all areas to ensure efficient practices and consistency across teams;
- Lead, manage and develop staff to work together in the best interests of patients.
A successful candidate will have:
- Have a thorough understanding of how an NHS organisation works from an Estates and Facilities perspective;
- Held previous operations responsibility for Estates/Facilities within a healthcare organisation;
- Project Management skills and experience, managing change.
For further information on this post please contact Donna Larder on 0161 241 9674 or email email@example.com