PRODUCT & STRATEGY ANALYST
The award-winning Association for Project Management (APM) is the Chartered body for the project profession. APM is committed to developing and promoting project and programme management through its FIVE Dimensions of Professionalism. Working with government, the private sector and professional bodies, APM uses its Chartered status to raise the profile, awareness and understanding of project management.
APM’s mission is: “Inspiring communities to deliver meaningful change for societal benefit by advancing the art, science, theory and practice of project management.”
The largest professional body of its kind in Europe, APM provides products and services including registered membership and qualifications, events, publications and research. Its headquarters are located in Princes
Risborough in Buckinghamshire. APM is the certification body in the United Kingdom for the International Project Management Association (IPMA). Find out more at apm.org.uk
At present APM is looking for a Product and Strategy Analyst to provide us with expertise in the main project collaboration tool that we use (Project Place).
In this role you will evaluate current use and create as well as implement a strategy for the best use of the Project Place tool rolling it out to APM staff and volunteers groups getting their “buy in” to the strategy first.
You will tailor and deliver training solutions to the needs of the stakeholders.
The trainings will be provided in our office as well as on line and sometimes via our volunteering network (UK-wide).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good strategic, planning, analytical and communications skills
- Experience in creating a product training strategy including delivery
- Capturing as is and to be process models
- Ability to lead training of the software adoption
- Knowledge of any project collaboration tool (ideally Project Place but not a must)
- Previous experience of working in a project and training environment
- Previous experience of project portfolio management software tools desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you have the necessary skills and expertise to work with APM please send email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you have not been contacted within three weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We wish you all the success in finding employment. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Main benefits at APM:
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases with length of service – by one day after four years’ service, then another day every other year, to a max of 30 days per year.
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six month probationary period. APM pays the premium for the employee. This becomes a 'benefit in kind’.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrolment. APM can contribute up to 7% of your salary depending on your own contribution. Even if you don’t want to make any contributions, APM can contribute 4% of your salary. The pension scheme is available as a salary sacrifice.
- There is a sick pay scheme which pays up to 30 days full pay for sickness absence in a rolling 12 months period, payable after probationary period.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes – childcare vouchers, bus and train season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme, walking to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking – this is not guaranteed.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme. The discretionary bonus will take account of individual performance as well as APM’s overall financial performance.