6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Programme Manager looking for your next contract?
ASA''s public sector client is looking for a Programme Manager to join their team in Edinburgh for an initial 3 month contract.
You will manage the delivery of a complex, national programme along with:
· Programme planning
· Benefit mapping
· Risk and issue management
· Working closely with project teams
· Proven track record of delivering complex change programmes
· Good knowledge of methodologies and techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes and projects
· Stakeholder management skills
· Experience of organising and chairing meetings
· Public sector experience
If you are interested in this Programme Manager opportunity, please apply by clicking the link below.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND