- Full Time
Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working partnership with an award winning Training Provider based in Wiltshire who are looking to recruit a Programme Manager on a permanent full time contract. The role is looking to start ASAP and is paying up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for managing assigned assessors/coaches to ensure learners achieve in a timely manner. They will act as a day to day contact for and work with clients to ensure that all operational delivery services are in line with client requirements and contracts. This is an exciting new opportunity for anyone with managerial experience within the Apprenticeship sector to work with a rapidly growing Training Provider
The successful Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as Programme Manager for named clients
- Designing work based training programmes for named clients
- Delivering Training & Development planning workshops to named clients
- Liaising with the GKA Centre Manager in developing strategies for assessment and internal quality audit
- Task managing a small team of work based assessors/coaches to ensure all work based learning assessment/coaching is delivered to apprentices in line with the GKA assessment methodology and strategy
- Ensuring that the Internal Quality Assurance of the assessment process in named clients is conducted in order to maintain positive EQA feedback
The successful Programme Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- An A1/TAQA (or equivalent) and/or a formal teaching qualification
- Ideally be occupationally competent in IT, Telecommunications or Project Management with plan for Continual Professional Development
- Excellent time management skills
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle suitable and insured for business use
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role please send your CV through to Morgan Hunt for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.