Contract Type: 6 month Contract
Job Elements: -
• The role will be to plan, steer and control the customer program development taking into account quality, cost and timing.
• Defining and implementing targets for all designated programmes.
• Taking responsibility to ensure that targets are met in relation to cost, quality and timing.
• Liaison with all relevant internal departments to ensure that programme activities are monitored and are on target to meet specified deadlines.
• Supporting price negotiations for programmes in co-ordination with Sales.
• Calculating programme budgets relating to investments, tools and piece costs.
• Control and achieve programme/platform targets from nomination until start of production +90 days/plant sign off.
• Set up and control timings plans for assigned programmes.
• Ensure continuous evaluation of programme risks with support departments.
• Writing status reports for assigned programmes, ensuring APQP/PMR processes will be followed and provide documentation in gate reviews.
• Supports development of cost improvement (VA/VE) solutions.
What the company are seeking in the successful candidate: -
• The ideal candidate will have an experience of working within a programme management environment and will be commercially aware.
• In addition to this the successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, knowledge of product related process chain and understanding of customer specific requirements.
• We are looking for a person who is action orientated with excellent communication skills.
• The successful candidate will also be adept and making sure that all stakeholders are working together to achieve customer requirements.
• Automotive experience is required.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.