Business Development / Project Manager
My client provide design, consultancy, equipment supply, installation and project management services for commercial kitchens and bars. They are recruiting for a permanent Business Development / Project Manager, with knowledge and experience of the commercial catering equipment industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new business via ABI, Glenigan, own contacts, cold calling and sell to potential clients
- Network to promote the company and create new business.
- Meet and exceed all agreed sales targets set by the company director.
- Manage projects through to completion including attending site meetings and liaising with other contractors/ installers.
- Maintain and accurately keep updated customer records.
- Efficiently respond to all customer enquiries in a polite and timely manner.
- Create and prepare accurate catering proposals for potential clients.
- Create marketing literature.
- Provide monthly feedback to the director on sales targets and new clients.
- Provide weekly and monthly sales activity reports.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential clients.
- Attend trade shows as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience or knowledge of the catering/equipment/hospitality industry is essential.
- Confident in selling and networking.
- Responsible and organised.
- Able to self motivate and understand targets for the next 6 months and work towards achieving these.
- Strong communicator.
- Has a positive attitude.
- Uses initiative.
- Able to multi task.
- Personable attitude.
- Able to travel with use of own vehicle.
- Adopt a flexible approach to working hours as required by the business.
Salary:£25,000pa + commission.
Please apply online with your up to date CV.