A Project Officer is needed to manage an exciting new project to implement a new model of social care for adults. This will build on existing strengths-based approaches that focus on what people can do and what assets they already have in their lives and communities.
- To manage key workstreams following Project Management frameworks to ensure that agreed deliverables are achieved to time, quality and budget and that the desired outcomes of the project are realised.
- To build and maintain support from stakeholders for any organisational changes recommended and implemented by the project.
- To ensure a benefits realisation plan is in place, to achieve the long term benefits of the project.
- Formal project management qualification (Prince2 Foundation or equivalent) is highly desirable
- Experience in managing projects involving process, procedural and cultural change
- Experience of working in a social services environment would be desirable