Site/Project Manager (Nottingham)
Basic Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 plus package
Based in Nottingham
A rapidly expanding and growing company is seeking a Site/Project Manager to join their growing team.
This organisation specialises in interior fit-outs and refurbs and also provides FM consultancy. It is rapidly expanding with a lot of exciting opportunities while still investing heavily in its people. They manage the complete process of the projects from interior design through to immigration into the new environment.
The Site/Project Manager will assist with the management of the project, ensuring compliance and management systems are followed and compliance levels are maintained. You will ensure the projects are completed on time, to budget and as per the final designs.
We are looking for a person with proven experience within the facilities sector with over 3 years running and managing projects. You must be able to bring innovative solutions to a variety of projects and have excellent managerial and organisational skills.
You will be required to have the following:
- Building services or engineering qualification to HND/HNC standard (or similar).
- At least 3 years working within the facilities sector managing projects.
- Proven experience in managing direct teams and sub-contractors to deliver high standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building services and interior fit-outs and refurbs.
- Able to manage commercial arrangements with suppliers and contractors.
- Ability to manage internal relationships and expectations.
- Places H&S at the forefront of any project.
- H&S qualification (NEBOSH/IOSH).
After applying to this position we will asses your CV and relevance to the position
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company. We will ask you to come register with us, however if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful.