Alliance Project Manager
The principal responsibility of the role is to manage projects, both technical and business, which deliver new capabilities into the organisation to enable the realisation of planned business benefits.
Formal Qualifications required PRINCE2 (Foundation & Practitioner) and or relevant APMP qualification.
* Proven track record of managing projects which have been delivered on time and budget, to specification and quality through the project lifecycle.
* Strong leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to lead and drive organisational change.
* Proven ability to build, maintain and manage multi-disciplined project teams working at remote locations (officers and staff).
* Financial management experience, to include authorisation process, management of spends and planning.
* Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence, build support and translate complex information and messages to stakeholders at all levels.
* Experience of establishing, maintaining and managing appropriate levels of project documentation. I.e. business case, highlight report and detailed project plans.
* Flexible and adaptable, with the resilience to be able to continuously problem solve and re-evaluate ways of working throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact Adecco.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.