Associate Project Manager
I am recruiting for the Construction major projects team of a high profile property consultancy. This well known firm have won several new commissions and are starting the new year with a strong pipeline of work secured for 2018!
This property advisory firm work closely with their agency and acquisition side to bring in some exciting clients, from corporate end users to developers and major funds. This role would be perfect for someone wanting to work with a firm where they can gain knowledge of the whole investment and development process and see a different side to a more QS orientated consultancy.
Specialising in projects ranging from £10-40m, this firm do major commercial fit out work from 350k -120k sq ft but tend to specialise in more complex new build projects.
You will be working on complex projects such as demolition, change of use (commercial to residential), landmark healthcare, a prestigious higher education new build college and a beautiful boutique hotel in Fitzrovia.
What you might have done so far
- You will have a construction management degree or equivalent, but ideally something technical. Perhaps you also have an MSc on top.
- You are ideally MRICS chartered, but unlike other areas of the business this is not a pre requisite. You may also be APM or MCIOB.
- You may have a few years experience working on site in a construction firm in the past, before moving into a client representative role.
- You have very good understanding of what it means to be on the other side and have an added advantage when negotiating with the main contractor!
- You will probably have around 7-10 years of professional experience and are looking for a real step up in your career with more responsibility and autonomy.
- You will have lead as the senior project manager on new build projects from £10m plus from inception through to completion.
What's in it for you
- This is a big name property firm with a global reach and will see you come in at a highly respected grading and in view of senior management.
- You will be working for a great team, with a fantastic, down to earth person as your boss!
- A very good remuneration package is on offer for the right person.
- You will gain great residential and commercial new build exposure to an exciting range of developer led and funding clients.
- The office is located in a great central London spot!
If you are looking to change and move on up this year, then don't hesitate to be in touch to talk about this fantastic role. Drop me a line today!