Deployment Project Manager
Mars IS are currently looking for an IT Project Manager to join their Deployment team to help manage projects across the business specifically focused on Trade Promotion Management (TPM). The role will work on global projects but will be based out of our UK IS hub-site in Slough, Berkshire. Within this role you will lead on the deployment of existing and new TPM technologies to optimize sales, while working with cross functional partners to identify new systems to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
In this role you will:
· Lead the entire implementation including design, development, and roll-out of Trade Promotion Management (TPM) and Trade Fund Management solutions (TFM).
· Develop and automate effective and efficient trade systems solutions.
· Perform design, configuration, testing, and change management.
· Work across Business Partnership, Core Capabilities and Core Services teams to determine system functional requirements and completes design in line with overall project aims.
· Oversee the build and delivery of the business application through the Development team and ensure successful handover to Core Services.
· Analyze and lead the people, process, and system impact analysis for TPM implementation
· Identify challenges and opportunities within trade processes and systems
· Manage 3rd parties to ensure delivery per Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and recommends improved ways of working.
· Utilize the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool for planning resources, project milestones, risks and financials.
· Engage Business Partnership Senior Managers & Managers, and business unit Directors and Senior Managers to ensure successful project deployment and benefits achievement.
· Lead a high performing team of up to 6+ contractors.
· Work across multiple geographies and influence stakeholders globally
What skills will you have?
· Extensive IT project management, business process design & systems implementation experience
· Experience rolling out SAP, TPM, TFM and/or TPO – international roll-out experience would be beneficial
· Knowledge of IT solutions and/or relevant business area
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· Previous experience working within a complex global organization
· Experience of working within an FMCG type business preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree Educated in a science or IT related field
· A willingness to travel up to 25%
In return, we offer:
· Excellent learning & development opportunities
· Flexible working
· Great career advancement opportunities