Are you an experienced Project Manager? A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our Commercial Web team on a 6month contract.
As Project Manager, you will effectively manage and deliver prioritised online projects. You will engage with stakeholders and manage senior level relationships to ensure the projects are delivered in the given timescales.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver new and ongoing projects on time and to budget, collaborating with the wider digital team and internal partners. Key projects include:Digital builds, Web design projects, User experience testing/reviews, SEO & Analytics projects.
- Work with internal customers to understand requirements ad turn these into executable plan
- Work with development teams to ensure projects are sized and estimated properly
- Report on project progress, effectively managing risks and issues as they arise
- Demonstrably good interpersonal skills, to include speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Manage web delivery partners to hold them to account to agreed time, scope and quality measures
The successful candidate will:
- Project Management / Scrum Master experience. Supporting recognised qualification where possible
- 2 years experience of delivery in the digital space
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Relationship management
- Excellent organisation skills
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!