Electrical Project Manager
I am currently working with a leading M&E Contractor who is well known for working on large scale residential projects. They are seeking a Electrical Project Manager with a strong residential or commercial background.
The Project is a 1000+ units and 60 storeys valued 50M, The duration of the project is 3 years this is permanent or temp to perm position
- To manage all aspects of Electrical Project Planning
- Managing the project to completion, handover and resolution of any problems post-handover
- Project Coordination; Coordination Drawing Production.
- Managing Building Management Systems Subcontractors
- Managing Direct Labour Force and Subcontractors
- Project Cost Control
- Project Valuations
- Electrical Subcontractor Cost Management, Monthly certification & payment
- Pricing & submitting Variations/Change Orders & maintaining Variation/Change Order Schedules
- Final Accounts Preparation, Negotiation & agreement
- LPHW, Chilled Water, Process pipework, compressed air & gas pipework costing.
- Insurance & tax in the construction industry.
- Liaise with the Contract and Project Directors
Salary is £60 - £65k plus package