Group Project Manager - Construction, Building Surveying
Group Project Manager - Construction, Building Surveying: A major client are looking to recruit a Group Project Manager - Construction, Building Surveying at their site in the Slough area to manage and assist with projects include demolitions, refurbishments and the construction of new buildings, together with the installation of new infrastructure.
Group Project Manager - Construction, Building Surveying Responsibilities:
* Day to day management of the Project Management team: Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager and Project Coordinator.
* Implementing departmental performance criteria, ensuring tasks are set and deadlines are met.
* Meeting with clients to establish their requirements.
* Producing, reviewing and implementing appropriate documentation including: pre-construction information, pre-tender plans, scopes of work, specifications for tender, cost plans etc. as required for each project and ensuring the team do the same, to the required standard.
* Project cost procurement, analysis and appraisal.
* Source a range of contractors with a view to managing a portfolio of approved contractors compliant under the Construction Industry Scheme, to meet company requirements.
* Chairing progress meetings with contractors and communicating throughout the course of each project.
* Ensuring that programmes are agreed between the client and the contractor prior to each project commencing, updated as required and that key deadlines are met.
* Ensure quality is delivered to the highest standard throughout every project.
* Managing project budgets, valuations and costs whilst recognising contractual requirements.
* Overseeing the maintenance of project correspondence, documents, drawings, certificates and financial records through management of the Group Technical Library.
* Regular and clear progress reporting to management to enable CapEx approval and strategic direction.
* Assisting with the planning process as required.
* Any other duties deemed appropriate by Management.
* Observe the studio regulations at all times.
* Observe and comply with Company Health and Safety policy and practices.
Group Project Manager - Construction, Building Surveying Requirements:
* Previous construction Project Management / Building Surveying experience.
* Proven track record in successfully managing construction projects.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
* Excellent communication and customer focused.
* Good financial knowledge in meeting business objectives.
* Value driven both personally and business orientated.
* Fully conversant with all applicable legislation, regulations and standards.
* Good understanding of technical drawings, schematics and specifications.
This is a great opportunity to secure a role with a major company, apply now to Steve!!!