Project Engineer/Project Manager
RPS Group is an International Consultancy employing around 5,000 people worldwide. We provide advice upon: The development and management of the built & natural environment; The exploration and production of energy and other natural resources. We offer a wide range of opportunities, in a dynamic work place, where achievements are rewarded and progress encouraged. As one of the UK’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies, we are working on many high profile Planning, Engineering, Water, Waste, Transport, Project Management and Environment projects and require innovative and motivated staff.
Due to an increasing workload, RPS is seeking to recruit a Project Engineer/Project Manager to join our Waste and Resource Management team in Glasgow or Edinburgh. Duties may require travelling throughout the UK and Ireland.
The Waste and Resource Management Team within RPS is currently involved with a number of Waste Infrastructure, Civil Engineering and Building developments and we are looking to expand our team in Scotland. Working for both public and private clients we have highly motivated and experienced teams providing innovative solutions for the built environment.
- Suitable experience in Waste and Resource Management or other related works including site experience and contract administration
- Experience working on landfill projects including engineering, environmental monitoring and operational support
- Excellent Communications skills, with the ability to communicate with clients and other professionals
- Good interpersonal skills, both on an individual and team level
- A full driving licence
- BEng/MEng Honours degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant Environmental discipline (Masters degree would be an advantage).
· Engineering design for Civil Engineering projects
· Environmental Monitoring
· Site Supervision
· Project Management of landfill projects
· Preparing technical and progress reports;
· Attending client and design team meetings;
· Preparing presentations;
· Managing financial budgets of job tasks.
· Liaising with other members of the Waste and Resource Management Team to deliver an effective service to our clients
· Supporting senior staff in business development activities
In return, RPS offers an attractive remuneration package and full support in further training.
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of RPS's business, key responsibilities may evolve and change over time.
Closing date: Friday 6th October 2017
RPS is an Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE