Responsible for overseeing the daily management of projects and internal sales. You must be a good listener, well organized, be able to multitask and think ahead in regard to product development and timelines. You will be working alongside the design team, sales team and production team.
• To support the Account Managers with administration duties; sales orders, artworks, delivery notes, sample checking
• Co-ordinate the daily communication internally
• Attend meetings with the Account Manager and the customer
• Manage artwork process for each new packaging change
• Manage the information system and ensure all information is inputted accurately into the system
• Responsible for prioritizing workload and effectively managing your time monitoring all aspects of production through the trackers to ensure all targets are being met and projects are delivered on time and to agreed specifications
• Attend production meetings and be familiar with status of relevant jobs
Skills & Experience Needed:
• Industry experience of print / packaging or similar is a plus but not essential
• Proven project management capabilities
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Can manage ambiguity and a fast-paced, changing environment
• Has an attention to detail and is highly organised and creative
• 2-3 years professional experience
• Confident and positive attitude!
• French Speaking is a plus but not essential
Expectations From Wrapology:
• You will be managing some key account on behalf of the Account Managers.
• You must support the Account managers with the customers requests although you are not responsible for the commercial operation of the accounts (e.g. setting prices, negotiating costs etc)
• The customer should be satisfied in relation to promptness and accuracy of communication supplied by you
• Systems are kept up to date - GD, QB, Hubspot
• Internal communication is efficient; quick and to the point
• Keeping a watch for new customers of projects for the AM to follow up on
• £26k p.a paid monthly, salary review after probation period
• Discretionary quarterly bonus based on portfolio performance
• Auto-enrolment pension of total 2% (1% from employer, 0.8% your salary and 0.2% tax relief) with opt out option; details supplied separately
Hours & Holidays:
• 8am to 5pm (was 8.30 - 5.30pm)
Please apply online for this Project Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.