IT Project Manager
Project Manager - London, Permanent
You will be a project professional who is passionate about delivering a great product and would be excited by the challenges associated with infrastructure and software development projects & programmes.
You will work closely with infrastructure and software development teams on wide ranging and varied projects.
You will be experienced in the delivery of complex solutions, with the ability to think analytically and strategically, with the confidence to challenge senior stakeholders where necessary.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable managing a portfolio of concurrent projects globally.
Reporting into the Head of Programme Management, this is a fantastic opportunity for an individual taking the next step in their career, with the opportunity to work closely with Senior Project Mangers and senior stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Driving the progress of critical projects towards key business objectives
- Deliver control, governance, and organisation to assigned projects
- Plan for upwards and outwards communication and provide regular project status reports
- Prepare and manage project plans, milestones, and timelines
- Capture and manage risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and decisions in an organised, structured and coherent manner
- Work with key stakeholders and other project managers to establish overall plan and actively manage dependencies
- Some travel will be required
What you'll bring
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience of working on Infrastructure projects with any software development experience a plus.
- Very strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Credible and persuasive, with influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written, Spoken and Presentation)
- Experience/Knowledge to understand and participate in various technological discussions
- Proficiency in using management software tools (eg Atlassian Jira)
- The ability to learn quickly, work independently and in a team setting
What's in it for you
Challenging and fulfilling work at an innovative, global company that uses cutting-edge tech
Global work experience in an Agile environment
Competitive salary and relocation packages
Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
Office perks including gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream