Project Manager - Software Implementation
We are seeking a goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual for our client’s growing and successful Payroll and HR Software Company based in Leeds.
The company is looking for individuals with Project Manager / Project Support / Implementation Manager / Delivery Manager/ Project Co-Ordinator/ Software Implementation experience within a software environment.
The role of Project Manager involves working as part of a team to execute and successfully deliver software implementation projects according to deadlines and within budget.
You must be a good team player but also be able to work on your own initiative building up and maintaining good relationships both internally and with clients. You must be willing to travel when required but the rest of the time, you will be based in the Leeds office.
The role is key to the successful operation and future growth of the company and provides the right candidate a real chance to make a difference.
- Experience in a Project Manager / Project Support / Implementation Manager / Delivery Manager/ Project Co-Ordinator/ Software Implementation type role
- Proven experience of working with software
- Familiarity with project management software such as Microsoft Project
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required – must have a full clean license
- A sound understanding of databases
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Prince 2 or similar project management methodologies
- Experience with HR/Payroll Software
As Project Manager / Project Support / Implementation Manager / Delivery Manager/ Project Co-Ordinator/ Software Implementation, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- End to end project management
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution
- Develop full scale project plans and associated documentation
- Effectively communicate project expectations with project team members
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Liaise with customer on regular and ongoing basis
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis points and devise contingency plans
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project element.
- Ability to chair and lead onsite project meetings
- To manage customer expectations and make key decisions when necessary
- Attend and present at relevant HR / payroll user groups
- Attend, demo and liaise with new prospects at HR / payroll trade shows
Please note – you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered
To apply - please click on the Apply button below and upload your CV in Word format.