Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager – Fabulous Agency – Central London – To £30k
This truly stunning Central London agency is looking for a talented Junior Project Manager to work on one of its most prestigious client accounts.
You could be an existing Junior Project Manager or an account handler (Senior Account Executive, Junior Account Manager or Account Manager) who prefers working in project management and would like to switch to a more classic Project Manager role.
The agency is the direct arm of a global advertising agency and specialises in digital, CRM and direct marketing.
The Junior Project Manager role
As Junior Project Manager you will work alongside the Project and Programme Director in the delivery of CRM comms and projects as part of the wider marketing effort.
You will be a key member of the team assisting in the fluid delivery between the client and creative department.
This Junior Project Manager role is ideal for someone at the start of their project management career who is super organised and wants great exposure to creative and development in an agency environment.
You will also gain experience in working on a huge pan-European operation with a blue-chip client deploying work in 25 different languages.
This role represents a huge opportunity to take on a big challenge for a world-class brand with the support of a world-class team and get stuck in, learn and have a lot of fun!
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage the briefing of creative and work on the development of eCRM campaigns
- Review and conduct quality control on translations and builds for all European markets
- Work with the Project Director in establishing timelines and working to prioritise projects with the clients
- Status reporting – you will work with other Project Managers to gather statuses and issues and feed these into a PMO
- You’ll be fun, personable, able to build relationships with clients and team members quickly and keep these going well.
Skills and experience required:
- 1 year + experience of working in an agency or similar environment
- You’ll be a self-starter who is happy working autonomously as well as with the wider team
- Fully client facing when required
- Super, super organised with strong attention to detail
- Curious and hungry to learning new things. Your attitude will be the big factor. The agency is looking for someone with big ambition who can grow within its team
Excellent agency, stunning role.
Junior Project Managers, Project Managers or agency account handlers (Senior Account Executives, Junior Account Managers and Account Managers), please send us your CV ASAP!