Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Here at Integral e-Drive we are developing next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles.
Working with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
We are seeking a number or Project Coordinators and Project Managers to take our market leading e-drive products from concept to manufacture.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget, coordinating internal resources to deliver the project
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs. Evaluate any project risks and work with stakeholders to minimise and mitigate project risks
- Measure project progress using appropriate tools and techniques, reporting and escalating any issues to functional management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders. Regularly working with customers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use of specification / requirements management, documentation and task management systems such as Doors / JIRA / Confluence
The successful Project Coordinator / Project Managers will ideally be Degree educated in an engineering related subject with proven experience of delivering complex electro-mechanical technology from concept through to delivery.
You will have excellent communication skills, comfortable in discussing highly technical content with a wide range of stakeholders including customers. You will have a good appreciation of electro-mechanical product manufacturing and have sound knowledge of project management tools and project management software such as MS Project and office tools.
As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance.