Senior Digital Project Executive/Digital Project Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
We are an award winning content marketing agency with an expanding digital portfolio. We are looking for a digital project specialist to work within our creative studio alongside designers, developers and marketers.
As a technical project planner, you’ll utilise internal resources and external agencies to help drive the build and development of our market leading magazine and event websites, which are powered by Wordpress and Drupal.
Our development team works in an Agile way and as the digital go-to person you’ll have experience of:
- Agile project management methodology
- Creating detailed requirements and project plans
- Helping the delivery of multiple new web builds
- Working with internal design and development teams
- Building relationships with all stakeholders (internal, client and third party)
- Managing budgets and resource allocation
- Reporting progress at regular intervals
You’ll also have working knowledge/understanding of:
- CSS & HTML
- Jira (or something similar)
- Building, theming and running responsive sites
- User and browser testing
- ESP and CRM systems/integrations
- SSL certificates
- Analytics and reporting
Benefits include a personal development plan, 25 days holiday, subsidised gym membership and much more.
If you can demonstrate the skills we need and would like to apply, please upload your CV with a covering letter explaining how your skills and abilities match our requirements.
Closing date: 8th February 2018
No agencies please