Graduate/Assistant project manager (manager)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Project Manager/ Assistant project manager to join a Civil engineering contractor. This is a new and exciting role and my client is looking for somebody who is highly motivated and ambitious to help manage the health and safety, overall paperwork, tool box talks, day to day Site Supervision. You will be directly reporting to the Project Manager and Foreman on site. My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a degree in civil engineering or project management. You will be hard working, driven and have a positive attitude.
Project involves, groundwork's, access roads, drainage, 278 works, working for a sub-contractor contracted to a residential developer.
- Assisting with the day to day delivery of projects
- Undertake contact administration
- All health and safety on site
- Speak to clients
- Development of project documentation, programmes, master budget, risk register
- Maintain a robust document management system
- Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects
- Assist with conduct feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation
- Monitor and report on the contractors progress against the contract programme
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract and specification
- Assist in the management of consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract
- Liaise with the client on deviations from specification, budget etc.
- Conduct pre-start and handover meetings
- Ensure that all CDM regulations have been followed throughout the delivery of project
- Manage logistics and resource allocation to ensure delivery of project
- Provide single point of contact taking responsibility for all aspects of the project and liaise with the client
- BSc/MSc in a related or non-related subjects
Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Very good communication skills as you would be required to talk to clients