Project Manager/Construction Manager
Project Manager/Construction Manager – 12 month fixed term contract
8-10 hour days Mon-Fri
Rate to be discussed over the phone
Large Project in Hatfield for Logistics business
This award winning business specialise in delivering projects within Food/Pharmaceutical and Dairy organisations globally. My client has grown by an outstanding 13% over the last year and has recently acquired a brand new head office to satisfy incoming demand from their customers.
Contract friendly business that have a large logistics company requiring assistance on multiple small projects.
Why should you work for this client?
• Job Satisfaction – Working in unity towards a shared corporate vision. This business is looking for brand new ideas to be implemented in order to continuously grow.
• Career development –Lots of internal career progression with a good structure for promotions/pay increases.
• Company profile: highly regarded within their industry as a growing business with a hardworking team of engineers and good management structure.
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
• 4 Years minimum experience Mechanical Project Manager/Construction Manager position.
• Degree qualified person for the position with a strong background.
• Background deliver projects and managing third party sub contractors in an industrial environment.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.