Our client is a market leading provider of specialist community equipment in the UK and has unparalleled expertise in managing community loan stores on behalf of local authorities, the NHS and Social Services.
- P&L responsibility for the site
- Management of 40-50 members of staff
- Maximise profitable growth through cost control and maximising
contribution from key accounts
- Account management and business development
- Ensure at all times the Company philosophy of world class customer
service is delivered from all employees.
- Actively manage the performance of the operational teams by:
- Setting and agreeing key performance targets
- Monitoring and assessing performance against these targets
- Provide coaching and support where appropriate to maximise achievement across the broad spectrum of operations.
- Develop through focused continual improvement, enhanced processes in
operational systems to assist quality control, cost of supply, inventory,
warehousing, receiving and shipping of equipment through appropriate
● Proven Senior Management experience
● Evidence of contributing operationally and strategically in a fast
paced, multi-site, growing service sector business
● Continuous Improvement and change management ability
● Demonstrable experience of innovative approaches to managing
contract relationships with suppliers and clients
● Worked within a highly creative environment and demonstrable
experience of commercial success throughout career
● Experience or understanding of serving clients within the public
sector will be beneficial.
Ability to make a strong impact, excellent negotiation and influencing skills, confident in identifying and delivering change positively.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.