Our highly successful and well established client based in Cheltenham is seeking a Projects Co-ordinator to join their forward thinking and growing company.
Due to continued measurable growth, they are seeking an individual to join their busy interiors division to work alongside and support their customers, suppliers and colleagues to scope, design and project manage interior fit outs and re-designs.
As a Project Coordinator, responsibilities will include:
• Planning and implementation of small to medium scale projects
• Obtaining project scope and objectives from the customer
• Defining project tasks and resource requirements at the outset
• Assist in managing relocation and move projects
• Providing project management support
• Developing existing supplier and contractor relationships
• Providing space planning support to the Interiors team
• Providing admin support where necessary to the Interiors team
The successful candidate will ideally possess proven experience of working in a similar environment or role, however individuals with commercial acumen and an enthusiastic and hard working attitude will be considered as training can be given.
You will be highly organised, be extremely efficient in coordinating and time managing tasks whilst being able to work in a fast paced environment and to deadlines.
Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook is essential as well as a full, clean driving license as some travel on occasions will be involved.
A flexible approach is also required as there may be a need for work to be completed outside of normal working hours, however overtime will be paid.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is seeking to work as part of a busy team and have the opportunity to grow their career whist working within a supportive network of people.
Experience of Project Management techniques as well as AutoCad software would be advantageous to the role but not essential.
Recent Graduates will be considered.
If this a role that reflects your skill set or expertise, then please don’t delay sending your CV for immediate consideration.
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum