Estates Strategy Project Manager
Estates Strategy Project Manager required in Gerrards Cross. This is a full time fixed term contract for 12- 18months. This role is for a leading UK charity.
£50000 - £55000 per annum, dependent on experience
Pension, DBS paid, free onsite parking, generous holiday entitlement plus option to buy and sell leave
My client is looking for a Estates Strategy Project Manager for a fixed term contract for a 12 - 18 month period.
Your duties will include:
- Lead, develop, approve and implement an estates strategy for the Society.
- You will be working closely with external third parties and ensuring full and meaningful consultation with stakeholders.
- You will create and deliver a detailed end to end project plan including risk management, milestone planning, appropriate reporting and project budget management in order to realise capital and revenue opportunities from the Society's assets portfolio.
The ideal Estates Strategy Project Manager will have to:
- Demonstrable knowledge of building construction, planning and regulatory standards
- Have experience in contracts tenders and contract management
- Experience in planning and
- Experience in delivery of building and grounds maintenance
- Understanding of estates activities, repairs work; contractual, lease and renting arrangements.
As an Estates Strategy Project Manager you will need to be:
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to provide expert advice to senior staff and stakeholders.
- You will demonstrate strategic thinking skills and initiative to develop effective working practices and new business opportunities.
- Must hold NEBOSH or an alternative health and safety qualification;
- A professional qualification in property, land and buildings related specialism, or equivalent, and a project management qualification, or equivalent.