Project Manager - GDPR
HFG are working with a a large speciality insurance and reinsurance business based in London who are looking to hire a project manager to run their GDPR remediation project.
The successful candidate will povide analysis and management of the groups GDPR remediation project to address key external facing requirements for May 2018.
- Policy Wordings Updates
- Consent Notification Process (Underwriting and Claims)
- Identification and facilitate the negotiation for Third Party Supplier (where outsourcing and handling sensitive data) Contract updates
- Subject Access Request Processing
- Breach Reporting Process
- Additional processing changes for downstream departments
- Planning for Phase 2 which will include the implementation of a Data Retention Policy and remaining process changes to minimise the storage of sensitive data within the organisation.
You will have experience working as a Project Manager/Analyst on regulatory projects within the insurance or financial services industries. Experience in managing business process change or compliance projects. Working knowledge of data protection and GDPR regulations.
This is an urgent hire with a start date of no later than 1st March.
Please call Antony on to discuss this further.