Project Manager Apprentice
The business are creators of online and interactive services, which include Web Design & Development, Database Design, Web Service Development, Software Development and Mobile App Development.
They also offer products such as the Appraisals System, Intranet Service, Custom Course Creator, Incident Reporting Tool, Career Pathway and their well-established product the e-Learning Console. Over fifty companies have already benefitted from their online services, and their aim is to help you maximise your potential and run the best business possible.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Ensure projects are developed to a very high quality
- Ensure projects are developed within budget
- Ensure clients are happy with project deliverables
- Prepare a project plan per project
- Set and meet and exceed the client’s expectations
- Communicate effectively with clients and other project stakeholders
- Create detailed schedules per project
- Track projects against the plan and report accurately on same
- Manage and motivate team members
- Meet with clients on a regular basis
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and meet the standard monthly revenue target for this role
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
- To exercise strict confidentiality and discretion at all times
- To consistently provide and maintain the highest standard of customer care, professionalism and service to all employees, management and visitors at all times
- To answer the telephone in a professional manner and to ensure that accurate messages are recorded and relayed quickly and correctly to the relevant person
- To handle any complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to your Head of Department
- To attend any meetings, training sessions or courses that may be beneficial to you and your department on request from your Manager
- Client communication is key (both verbal and written) to ensure the relationship runs smoothly and that client requirements are delivered within agreed timeframes and to service standard
- Excellent product knowledge and a clear understanding of CPL Online’s entire product suite is required, in order to ensure that the client receives the most cost effective and efficient service
- Minimum age: 18
- Plus any A Level or a Level 3 in a similar subject
- Or holds an existing project management qualification
Working week – Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm (37.5hrs)
For a hardworking apprentice, there will be opportunities to develop a career with the company with more responsibilities, new job title and pay increases on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”