Job Title: Project Manager-GDPR
Work Pattern: 3 Days a Week
Duration: 3-6 Months
Project Manager to support a GDPR Project which is underway.
Access Talent is a resourcing specialist focused specifically on IT and Programme & Project Talent.
Who you'll be working for:
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clientele nationwide with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Our success has been built around our innovative Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model. You will be representing Stoneseed on site, the client is one of the most prestigious in their field but keep their traditional values.; they have been a client of Stoneseed' for a long period.
Working with the team the Project Manager will;
- Review progress to date
- Confirm current approach and resource requirements
- Further develop plans in place for delivery
- Take into consideration PwC GDPR Readiness Review
- Ensure decisions and approach is fully documented and evidenced
The Project Manager will be focused on the delivery of IS Requirements for GDPR but will also be working with senior stakeholders on the project; including steering groups attended by the CIO.
- Strong Project Management Experience with good attention to detail and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Strong Project Knowledge to advise stakeholders on current approach and if it is fit from a project perspective
Apply for Project Manager-GDPR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly